Attached Files
Old 03-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Tech Master

Pro Buggy A Main

Thanks for a great week everyone!!
Attached Files
Old 07-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Tech Rookie

How was the 1/10 Nitro Stadium truck turn out?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

10th scale gas truck was a whole heat, mixed pro and open. I took third in open, 30 minute A main and it was glorious.

Now, on to the business at hand
Here's a summer alternative to the nitro challenge, and it will only take a day. because it's HOT!

Hey racers,

I'd like to announce the 2013 Buggies and Breakfast race at Fear Farm RC coming up this September 7th.

The Summer heat is a real killer here in the valley of the sun. While we get a ton of people here for Nitro Challenge every year, a lot of folks miss out on the Summer racing here in the Phoenix area. Day time temps are really hot, but the night racing is amazing. The dirt is great once there's moisture and the sun has set. Usually by the end of the mains, everyone is always asking the same thing: Why isn't it this awesome all night? So I decided to do something about it.

We'll be starting this race at 10PM with heavy track watering starting at sun down. There will be two rounds of controlled practice, two rounds of qualifying, and main events including 30 minute A mains. There will be coffee all night as well as awards and breakfast served at the track for all the racers at dawn.

Once it hits about 2 am there will be almost no water needed on the track surface, allowing us to really move through the program. Tire wear is almost zero at that point. We have permanent pit tables, plenty of generator power and lots of light. If you have never checked out Fear Farm RC here is your chance.

Classes are as follows:
Sportsman Truck, Buggy
Open Truck, Buggy
40+ Truck, Buggy
Pro Truck, Buggy

Trophies for top three in each class, with champions getting personalized pit boards by Stickit1 Racing with their name on it. Big D's RC's will be donating prizes as well, (they make some of the best bags and accessories in the business) and there are more sponsors to be announced in the coming weeks.

For more info, PM me here, or email me at [email protected]

$30 first entry, $20 for each entry after that. We will have event T shirts available, trophy girls, and music on the new sound system with a special guest DJ during downtime and while everyone is loading in.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Thanks Nasty. Sounds like a lot of fun either way. Im working on getting my GT running again. I guess I am putting some feelers out there.