Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
Who stocks Byron race fuel and losi 8 parts near Tempe AZ >

Who stocks Byron race fuel and losi 8 parts near Tempe AZ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who stocks Byron race fuel and losi 8 parts near Tempe AZ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Who stocks Byron race fuel and losi 8 parts near Tempe AZ

Hi guys im new to Arizona and live in Tempe, Im trying to find out who stocks Gallons of Byron Fuel 25% and also wheres the best place to get Losi 8 spares from..

Any help is much appreciated..
Old 10-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Closest to you would be Hobby Action..not sure about the Byrons but they have Losi parts
Old 10-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Try Liberty Hobbies in Mesa, Billy should have what you need.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Ok ill give them ago..

Thanks James and Roy
Old 10-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Lord

I stock Byrons but only 30%. If you have problems finding 25% shoot me a PM, but yea, Liberty Hobbies in Mesa may have the Byrons and the Losi parts you need.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks James,

The only reason im looking for 25% is because its the max we were allowed to use in the UK and thats what im used to but im open to suggestions as i havent raced over here yet..
Old 10-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

I dont know of anyone locally that runs 25%, doesnt mean no one does though. I know that Quicks RC does carry 25% here in Glendale.

See you at the track.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Oh I went to Quicks, but didn't ask about Byron at the time found Clayton really helpful and i must say i loved their shop.. What fuel are most people running for good engine temps and performance i'm guessing 30% but whats a good brand if not Byron?
My Buggy arrives on Friday so i'm looking to go to Fear Farm possibly friday night or Next week so if your there then yes ill see you at the track..
Old 10-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Philly 8
Oh I went to Quicks, but didn't ask about Byron at the time found Clayton really helpful and i must say i loved their shop.. What fuel are most people running for good engine temps and performance i'm guessing 30% but whats a good brand if not Byron?
My Buggy arrives on Friday so i'm looking to go to Fear Farm possibly friday night or Next week so if your there then yes ill see you at the track..
Byrons or sidewinder are the top fuels ran in AZ with Byrons being the most popular. 30% is what all the racers run here. We stock all the parts you need at One Hobbies.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Thanks Sparky,

Ill try and pop up at some point to see what you have.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Philly 8
Thanks James,

The only reason im looking for 25% is because its the max we were allowed to use in the UK and thats what im used to but im open to suggestions as i havent raced over here yet..
Try to make it out to Fear Farm this Saturday. I'll give you a free quart of powermaster fuel. (or pm me and stop by the shop) I find it to be identical to Byrons except for more power and longer runtimes. I only stock 30% though. I am 5 minutes from Tempe.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Ahh thanks James,

Thats really good of you i was actually considering going to 30% as it seems thats what most of you are running and don't want to be lagging behind. I'm about allday tomorrow as the misses is off work and i'm relying on her for transport at the moment as i'm not use to driving over her yet so can pop over and see you then if not i'm sure she will take me Fearfarm Saturday night( if i ask her nicely)

Will also be nice to meet some guys on the racing scene over her..
Old 10-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Fuel

I am also new to the area I live in Scottsdale and was out checking out hobby shops I also use Byrons fuel I was at One Hobbies in Suprise Az only 30 miles from Scottsdale and they have Byrons 30% and 20% dont know about 25%
Old 10-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Cool thanks Packfan,
I think Sparky is from One hobbies was gonna go and have a look at their Losi 8 parts and check out their shop at some point when i can get out there.. I think they only really made the 25% nitro fuel for the european market due to fuel restrictions on racing as from last year they stopped all racers from using 30% and so the maximum we could use was 25%, i'm guessing thats probably why i'm struggling to find any..
Im going to take James advice and try out 30% as it looks like thats what most people are using over here.. who knows i might like it

Are you gonna be racing at Fearfarm also?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Tech Rookie

hopefully I drove out there yesterday the track looks very nice. The guys at One Hobbies are very nice lots of parts and info I am kind of limited now because their is only one car in the family and my fiance needs for work Hopefully I can work something out

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.