Search

Moving to Phoenix

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 06:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default Moving to Phoenix

My wife and I have finally made the decision and we are going to be moving to the Phoenix area. We should be there around the 20th of next month. I know the racing down there is insane but, how often and where is the best racing? I should be living in the west valley area. Also what fuel is supported there? I know it sometimes changes by the area. Thanks
Old 06-25-2011, 08:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

There's racing 6 days a week. Just depends on how far you wanna drive. Can't help ya with the fuel, I drive a flashlight.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ehames005
My wife and I have finally made the decision and we are going to be moving to the Phoenix area. We should be there around the 20th of next month. I know the racing down there is insane but, how often and where is the best racing? I should be living in the west valley area. Also what fuel is supported there? I know it sometimes changes by the area. Thanks
Here ya go on whats up in AZ some of them are right and some need to look at the threads they have on Arizona thread .... if i missed one please post thnx Will G

Current Local Tracks:

The Nitro Pit - (NW Phx -1/8 Nitro, 1/8 Electric, 1/10 Nitro) Friday Night - Practice, Saturday - Club Racing Thread on Arizona thread

Fear Farm Raceway...Phoenix/Tolleson AZ 1/8 Notro tack, 1/10 electric track, Thread on Arizona thread

SRS - (Central Phx - 1/10 Electric Offroad and Onroad, 1/8 Nitro, 1/8 Electric, 1/10 Nitro) Club Racing Wednesday and Saturdays / Open Practice Daily Thread on Arizona thread

ET Motorpark RC Raceway (E. Phx - 1/8 Nitro/Electric Offroad, 1/10 Nitro) Open Pracitce Saturdays and Sundays, club racing Thread on Arizona thread

Paddocks Short Course (W. Phx - 1/10 Electric, 1/10 Electric and Nitro Short Course Trucks, 1/8 Nitro, 1/10 Nitro) Friday and Sat Night Racing / Practice Thread on Arizona thread

Fear Farm ( W Phx -1/10 electric, 1/8 electric, 1/8 nitro , shortcourse ) club racing Thread on Arizona thread

Competition Hobbies (Tucson - 1/10 Electric Offroad and Onroad) Friday Night Club Racing Thread on Arizona thread

Hobby Town Tucson (Tucson - 1/8 Nitro, 1/8 Electric, 1/10 Electric) Club races Wed and Sat night (open for practice during weekly buisness hours) Thread on Arizona thread

Canyon Vista RC (Tucson ) 1/10 electric, 1/8 electric, 1/8 nitro , Short Course ....... Thread on Arizona thread

Cha-Ching Raceway (Yuma - 1/8 Nitro, 1/10 Nitro, 1/10 Electric Offroad) ? Not sure if still open ....

Northland Motorsports RC (Flagstaff *indoor* - 1/10 Electric Offroad, 1/10 Electric Onroad) ?

Kingman RC (Kingman - 1/8 Nitro/Electric Offroad, 1/10 Nitro/Electric Offroad) ? Thread on Arizona thread

Havasu RC Raceway (Lake Havasu City - 1/8 Nitro/Electric Offroad, 1/10 Nitro/Electric Offroad) Friday Night Racing (Summer Hours), Saturday Racing Thread on Arizona thread
Old 06-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Umm hello!!! Your buddy owns a hobby shop