Wiki Posts
Search

new offroad track

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)
Default new offroad track

hi i have noticed that theres not a lot goin on on the alabama forums, come on people wake up. lol. i am building a new off road track in higdon alabama about 25 minutes from scottsboro and 1 to 2 hours from huntsville. the way things are going the track should be built in a couple of more weeks. its a very hard-pack clay track, thats gonna have some killer jumps, its gonna be super smooth. we will be building a pit area with power, lights etc. and its gonna be indoors pm me with what you think. we need some alabama racers.
and anybody is welcome.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Most of the guys now post on www.atrainracing.net or www.rc3racing.com ......well at least to keep up with whats going on in Alabama. Come by and let the guys now.
Old 02-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Am I the only one having trouble getting to the A-Train or RC3 sites? I get some sort of account suspended message when I try going to either one.

Old 02-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Last I heard the hosting company was having trouble of some kind. I personally think it has been more than enough time to get it resolved and we may look at other hosting options. They don't appear to be concerned about it. It was supposed to have been handled a couple of days ago.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

i was gonna post on there but it said account suspended like you guys are talking about. i was on there about a week ago and it worked fine. but maybe they will get it fixed. as far as the track goes we had a race there las night, just a spur of the moment thing, i wasnt totally ready yet and everybody loved we had a blast. i have still got a lot of work to do but its really coming along good. whenever rc3racing starts working ill give everybody some more info. i hope there will be a good turn out from the alabama racers, we have a lot of really good people coming from ga. tn. but not too many from alabama yet , but i think whenever the word gets out better there will be some good turnouts and some good racing. any ?s pm me i will answer anything i can.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Just to get it straight, is this an INDOOR off-road track (not just the pits)?

What classes do you plan to run? Is it big enough for nitro? Do you have exhaust fans if you do run nitro (assuming it's indoors)?

I'd love to get back into off-road racing. All I have right now is a T3 but if we get a track close enough I'd be willing to upgrade to the flavor of the month T4, MF2, etc.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Tech Master

yes the track and the pits are inside last night we ran stock electric, 1/8 scale, and monster truck. we do have exhaust fans, and also concessions.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Tech Master

Post pics ASAP!
Old 02-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Tech Regular

needless to say im mad about the webpage. go by and cant get in (obstacles in way), call and get no answer or response. im hoping scott will get with the old host and get a data backup for both rc3/atrain.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Tech Regular

A track in Higdon......wow. Guess I may get a dirt car since Im in the boro.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

hmmm, this is mighty tempting. I didn't think I was going to do any racing while at school in huntsville, but an hour shorter trip then birmingham and the word of a new track in huntsville. Nitro and dorm rooms just don't quite mix right. Something about nitro fumes and small cramped living quarters just aren't my thing. Theres around 70 People off the I-65 coridor, birmingham-gasden who run 1/8th scale buggy and mt in culman and shelby county, who are itching for things for things to heat up enough to run some. Go to teamtrinity.com go to the forums. Go to where to race sublink. Then theres several forums which AL racers frequently vissit.

do you have a website for your track or pics or directions?
Old 02-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

i dont have a website yet, but i have pics on the nashrcracer.com site. go to forums under the battlefield raceway forum and the title says "coop gets an a +" there are pics in there, go there and check them out. the track is brand new so there is still a lot of work to be done but its still a lot of fun, the turnouts have been good so far, and i hope to pack the place out soon. so pm me and i will get anybody directions. just pm me so i will know where you are coming from and we can go from there, i hope to get a lot of alabama racers up here. c ya
Old 02-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

The track looks too be plenty technical, even though its limited in size those jumps at the end of straights should keep it entertaining when running through the corners.
Old 02-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

the next race will be next saturday the 25th. if you are coming from the huntsville area come up hwy 72 towards scottsboro. come through scottsboro until you get to highway 117. take a right off the exit, go about 10-12 miles until you reach hwy 75. there will be a 4way stop with a caution light. turn left and go about 6-7 miles until you come to another caution light turn left and 3/4 of a mile on the left. there is a sign. if you have any questions about anything feel free to pm me.
Old 02-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Tech Regular

is that co. rd 155? (thats around 40-45 miles from scottsboro).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.