Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Alabama Racing
NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama) >

NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)

NITRO FEVER RC RACEWAY(20 minutes from Birmingham Alabama)

Old 03-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brandon Black
Alan, Zixxer! Thanks we will leave Nashville around noon to get some practice in! "B"
www.noaa.gov

Type in wilsonville, al and view the weather. Shows 76 and sunny

See ya friday Brandon!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by modhobby
ModHobby.com will be on hand with a large parts stash as well as a huge assortment of tires for sale. Look for the MH banner. Ask for me. We will be there Friday.
Can you bring me some ModHobby stickers if you have them?
Old 03-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NuthinFancy91
Can you bring me some ModHobby stickers if you have them?

+1 those would look good on one of my bodies
Old 03-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Addict

I can bring you stickers in exchange...
Old 03-08-2009, 05:30 AM
Tech Elite

the egglers and tommy walling have come a long way in a short time ....

really wanted to thank them and their crew for an awesome race day ....

72 entries and not one problem all day ...the race went off without a hitch ...and that track was dialed ....super good ....was great to see eveyone there ...chuck, brent, richard ,doc ,chill ,brian k , all the out of town crew ....and all the regular crew .....thanks a bunch to john ball for the pit help ....enjoyed cutting up with everyone all day .....

if you havent tried this track since the rebuild .....you are just plain missing out ...really one of the best track layouts ive ever run .....racing again in 2 weeks so common out for some fun ....and dont forget the snakepit season opener should be next week ...planning on making that one for sure
Old 03-08-2009, 07:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zixxer
the egglers and tommy walling have come a long way in a short time ....

really wanted to thank them and their crew for an awesome race day ....

72 entries and not one problem all day ...the race went off without a hitch ...and that track was dialed ....super good ....was great to see eveyone there ...chuck, brent, richard ,doc ,chill ,brian k , all the out of town crew ....and all the regular crew .....thanks a bunch to john ball for the pit help ....enjoyed cutting up with everyone all day .....

if you havent tried this track since the rebuild .....you are just plain missing out ...really one of the best track layouts ive ever run .....racing again in 2 weeks so common out for some fun ....and dont forget the snakepit season opener should be next week ...planning on making that one for sure
Anywhere online we can find results ?
Old 03-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Tech Addict

NITRO FEVER was awesome, very fast and flowing layout. One of the best tracks I have been on in awhile. The Nashville crew will definatley be back.

They kept the track well maintained and watered just right, the track owners just seem to care about the Racers at Nitro Fever...

Thanks to Nitro Fever and Thanks to Alan B too.

PS let us know when you have a schedule posted.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bgbelden
Anywhere online we can find results ?
http://techtalk.teamtrinity.com/tt/s...d=1#post544154

its on the last page

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
NITRO FEVER was awesome, very fast and flowing layout. One of the best tracks I have been on in awhile. The Nashville crew will definatley be back.

They kept the track well maintained and watered just right, the track owners just seem to care about the Racers at Nitro Fever...

Thanks to Nitro Fever and Thanks to Alan B too.

PS let us know when you have a schedule posted.

shit speedski i never think i met you yesterday ...sucks was trying to put as many rctech names with faces as i could ....check the trinity link the schedule is there ...they will pretty much be racing every other weekend ...so there should be plenty of chances for yall to swing by ...let me see if i can manage a little cut and paste ...hold on a sec brb....
Old 03-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

SPORTSMAN BUGGY

1.todd szymanski
2.randy taylor
3.mike tudor
4.bmoney
5.jay morgan
6.nick jones
7.mike jones
8. david eggler
9.todd beasly
10. philip cooke
SPORTSMAN TRUGGY
1.josh aslinger
2.chris matherson
3.blake shelton
4.scott foshee
5.thomas endress
6.chuck anders
7.bart troxell
8.austin horton
9.tommy walling

PRO TRUGGY
1.jason white
2.brian cooke
3.brian carey
4.trent christian
5.kevin stephenson
6.joe pharis
7.spencer
8.brandon black
9.zach harper
SLASH
1.brent pascal
2.john greene
3.chase matherson
4.ryan keller
5.darren foshee
6.connor sanders
7.scott keller

not sure why my print out didint have pro buggy on it but it was lopez in first ...burton 2nd ...not sure 3rd ....blake boggs 4th ....horton got 6th ......ummm brian kadow was top 10 im sure ...and then i cant remember ...look for some youtube videos from me today ....you wont want to miss the bmoney interview and the silly string incident ....
Old 03-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

IGNORE THE GATE STARTS ...i think they will all be ifmar starts

March 21st (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 11th(3pm-8pm)

April 11th (Gate Starts)

April 25th (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 15th(3pm-8pm)

May 9th (Gate Starts)

May 23rd (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 13th(3pm-8pm)
June 5th,6th,7th RC PRO SERIES "MIDSOUTH" round #2(layout change)

June 27th (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 17th(3pm-8pm)

July 11th (Gate Starts)

July 25th (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 15th(3pm-8pm)

August 8th (Gate Starts)///////LAYOUT CHANGE///////

August 22nd (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 12th(3pm-8pm)

Sept. 5th (Gate Starts)

Sept. 19th (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 9th(3pm-8pm)

October 3rd (LAYOUT CHANGE) Nitro Fever's 1st Annual "Fall Brawl"

October 17th (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 7th(3pm-8pm)

November 14th (Gate Starts)

November 28th (IFMAR Starts)

Practice day: 18th(3pm-8pm)

December 12th - "1st Annual December Bash" This race is to pay thanks to the racers who support our track throughout the season! Merry Christmas from the crew at Nitro Fever. Free entry fee! Prizes and more!!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Just wanted to tell everyone Thank You! Yesterday was awesome... the pictures don't do the track justice at all.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by zixxer

its on the last page

shit speedski i never think i met you yesterday ...sucks was trying to put as many rctech names with faces as i could ....check the trinity link the schedule is there ...they will pretty much be racing every other weekend ...so there should be plenty of chances for yall to swing by ...let me see if i can manage a little cut and paste ...hold on a sec brb....

I think we did, I had the big black trailer with the black ford F350. I'm the Fat polish guy w all the tattoo's on my arm. LOL We had an awesome time.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
I think we did, I had the big black trailer with the black ford F350. I'm the Fat polish guy w all the tattoo's on my arm. LOL We had an awesome time.
ok crap you werent chucks buddy were ya ....damn i saw so many people i cant remeber where were you pitted ....
Old 03-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

After reading Alan Burton's post and plea to support this track we decided to travel to Birmingham to give Nitro Fever a try.
I really enjoyed the race, the track is a fun and technical and the dirt offered great traction and held together all day. I really liked the fact that several tires worked instead of having to run "the" tire. The track also lends itself more toward the driver over the car or motor. It was truly refreshing to see the guys maintain the track and pipes between rounds. The facility is nice and the concession stand was a life saver. Not overlooked, the cleaning station is an awesome perk, thank you.
The start was on time and the races went off well and I would like to thank Corey Johnson for switching marshalling duties with me so I could pit my teammate.
One thing I wish was different was the 15 minute A mains. Many of us drove long distances and were disappointed in the seemingly short mains especially after not racing much this winter.
Randy Bailey
p.s. Did any first time Nitro Fever racers get to race free as advertised?
Old 03-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 34Randy
After reading Alan Burton's post and plea to support this track we decided to travel to Birmingham to give Nitro Fever a try.
I really enjoyed the race, the track is a fun and technical and the dirt offered great traction and held together all day. I really liked the fact that several tires worked instead of having to run "the" tire. The track also lends itself more toward the driver over the car or motor. It was truly refreshing to see the guys maintain the track and pipes between rounds. The facility is nice and the concession stand was a life saver. Not overlooked, the cleaning station is an awesome perk, thank you.
The start was on time and the races went off well and I would like to thank Corey Johnson for switching marshalling duties with me so I could pit my teammate.
One thing I wish was different was the 15 minute A mains. Many of us drove long distances and were disappointed in the seemingly short mains especially after not racing much this winter.
Randy Bailey
p.s. Did any first time Nitro Fever racers get to race free as advertised?

i had asked alan about the 15 minute mains ...and the reason they were shortened was to help people who traveled far to get home on time ....i would say that was the only question i had ...i would have liked to see maybe a driver vote on it ...no worries though ...it was nice to race a well run race at a good track that was maintained well all day and very consistent ....and yes i spoke with tommy and david after the race...and yes several people did ....i will tell you this 15 dollars is a small price to pay to race a track like that .....glad you had fun hope to see you again

brian cooke
cookie
zixxer

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.